Wednesday 13 March 2013

Evening

Evening all my lovely crafters apologies for not 'blogging' for a little while, I have been extremely busy not only with Glamoureyes stuff but also creating my latest 'Life's A Beach' digikit for the lovely Daisytrail. I have also had 3 very sick children on my hands as well as not being in perfect health myself.

Anyway, I am very excited about my latest competition which is being judged by the lovely Kathy Mills, the prize being x3 of my clear stamps of your choice ( excluding the sets), x5 digistamps of your choice and best of all the winners card will be shown on Create & Craft. All cards must be made using one of Kathy's boards. Please email me if you would like to enter and I will send you my 'Crafty Kathy' stamp. I have put some of the entries cards under the competition details on the competition page.

I am nearly finished my digikit for Daisytrail so once that is completed I will be back to focusing on my stamps especially 'Following Phoebe.'

I would like to leave you all with these two gorgeous cards made by Caroline using my 'baking Phoebe' digistamp. She is so talented - please have a look at her blog, it's lovely http://carolinesspicecrafty-bits.blogspot.co.uk/



Hope everyone is well.

Sarah : )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah for sharing my makes . Your images are wonderful and i recommend everyone to pop over and have a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Please pop over to my blog to see that i have nominated you for an award .
    Have a good day .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete