Thursday 28 February 2013

Sorry its been so long....

Hello everyone,
                          Sorry I haven't posted for a few days - myself and my little family are really suffering with illness at the minute ( completely the wrong time for this as things are becoming very busy with Glamoureyes)

Firstly, I would just like to thank everyone for their support and kind comments left on both my blog and my Glamoureyes Facebook page, it means so much to me and it's amazing to finally have a business up and running doing something I absolutely love and am so passionate about.

Secondly, thank you for all the gorgeous cards you have been sending me using my digistamps. I love seeing what everyone creates and how different they are. Please keep them coming.

I have some lovely new clear stamps (flowers) coming into the shop within the next couple of weeks. I will of course let you know when they are available.

I always like people making suggestions for clear/digistamps so if you have ideas or thoughts on them please do email me.

I am now off to finish designing my new range of flower stamps, I thought I would leave you enjoy the card below created yesterday by my mother-in-law using my Crafty Kathy stamp - really lovely work, I'm sure you will agree.

Love Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment